Just to start off, I made a list of a few favorite or memorable fictional characters from books I've read. See if you know some of them, and try to identify from which books (or the authors) these characters appear. (Share this with friends if you want, and add your own trivia bits to the site as well!)
See how many of these characters you can identify:
- Aurthur Dent
- Inigo Montoya
- Owen Meany
- Luna Lovegood
- Ramona Quimby
- Miss Havisham
- Bartholomew Cubbins
- Henry Sugar
- Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingly
- Hercule Poirot
- Bonnie Abzug and Seldom Seen Smith
- Kilgore Trout
- Wing Biddlebaum
- Suzie Salmon
- Turtle Wexler and Theo Theodorakis
- Fiver and Hazel
- Liesel Meminger
- Milkman and Macon Dead
- Yosarian and Major Major
Steve
" Hallo! My name is Inigo Montoya. You kill my father, prepare to die". Classic.
ReplyDelete"Inconcievable!"
Delete"I do not think this word means what you think it means."
I named my car in Seattle Ramona, from Beverly Cleary's book, Ramona the Pest. Only later did I learn that my friend, who'd also moved to the west coast one year earlier, had also named his truck Ramona based on Ramona Quimby.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone posts all the titles or authors of the books the above characters are in, and be the first, (without internet searches!)I promise a PRIZE!
ReplyDelete